“Recently my internal hard drive of the laptop has stopped working. Many times, I tried to boot the system but it did not work. Then I replaced the hard disk with a new one and set its operating system. After the successful start of the system, again I connected my previous hard disk and tried to access the data. But it shows an error message that the drive is unreadable as it gets corrupt. At that times, I think that I have lost the complete data from that drive. I have stored many important files on that hard drive. Can anyone suggest me how to perform hard drive recovery?”
Internal hard disk on laptop or desktop is very much essential for and crucial part of any computer as it holds various program files and OS which makes the system work. So, if your internal hard disk data gets deleted or lost due to any of the reasons they don’t get devastated. You can use Internal Hard Drive Recovery software which can recover files from the internal hard drive as well as from various storage device such as external hard drive, flash drive, USB drive, memory sticks, memory card, pen drive, etc. with utmost ease.
Reasons for data loss from the internal hard drive:
Accidental Deletion: Sometimes users delete their vital files accidentally while deleting unwanted files from their system hard drive. As a result of which, the user may encounter with vital data loss.
File System Corruption: Sometimes, it is necessary to change the file system of the system hard drive partition to another file system. If any interruption occurs in such conversion then it may lead to corruption of existing partition so tends to data loss.
Accidental Formatting: User may format their internal hard drive of the system instead of some other drive which results in erasing of entire data from the internal hard drive.
Virus Attack: Viruses may infect internal hard drive of the system by corrupting MBR (Master Boot Record), OS, file system, etc. and makes the internal hard drive RAW which causes huge data loss.
If you have lost any data from the internal hard drive of the system due to any of the above-mentioned reasons then don’t get worried. You can use Internal Hard Drive Recovery software to recover deleted or lost files from the internal hard drive of the system. To know how to perform internal hard drive recovery, you can visit this link: http://www.internalharddriverecovery.com/
- Don’t add new files to the internal hard drive if any data loss happens.
- Use reliable antivirus on your system to avoid any issue which occurs due to virus attack.
- Keep a backup of important files on some other storage device to avoid such issue.
Features of Internal Hard Drive Recovery software:
- This software is capable of recovering deleted or lost data from internal hard drive of various popular brands such as Seagate, Western Digital, Toshiba, HP, Transcend, SanDisk, Hitachi, etc. if you want to know the top ten hard drive of 2016, then you can click on this link: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2400958,00.asp
- The software is also capable of retrieving missing, formatted data such as media files, documents, program files, etc. from the internal hard drive.
- It recovers deleted or lost files on Windows as well as Mac operating system.
- Using the “Preview” option of the utility, you can view the recovered files prior to restoration.