Secure Digital (SD) Card is a nonvolatile memory card widely used in portable devices such as digital camera, camcorder, tablets and many more. This memory card is capable of storing large amount of data. It offers high data storage capacity as well as high data transfer speed. Generally you store all your precious data such as memorable photos, audio files, video and movies etc. in SD card.
But SDHC card is highly prone to corruption. Once your SDHC card gets corrupted, then you are unable to access your important data files. After corruption when you try to access your precious data file, your portable device such as digital camera, camcorder show an error message like “SDHC card not formatted”. This type of error shows that your SDHC card gets corrupted. In such kind of data loss scenarios, you need some powerful software that’s recover all your precious data with ease.
Here is the extraordinary software known as SDHC card recovery which is widely used to recover data from SD card. This tool will efficiently perform SDHC card recovery and get back your entire precious data file in short span of time.
Salient features of SDHC card recovery
- It performs SDHC card recovery in an efficient way by scanning the SD card quickly.
- This tool is one of the most recommended software to recovers deleted or loss data file from various brands of SDHC card such as Dane-Elec, Sony, Panasonic and many more with ease. If you want to know how to recover data form Dane-Elec SD card, then visit the given link: http://www.sdhccardrecovery.com/dane-elec.html.
- It is capable of retrieving data of various file type such as jpeg, jpg, tiff etc. from a corrupted as well as formatted SDHC card.
- SDHC card recovery software is successfully retrieve data from Windows as well as Mac Operating System.
- This application is very famous among experts as well as professional to recover large amount of data such as 4GB with ease.
Reason behind deletion of data from SDHC card
- Accidental deletion: Sometime you are in hurry and press “Delete ALL” button while previewing the images. This lead to the deletion of all your important data file from SDHC card and as a result your data become inaccessible.
- Abruptly removal of SD card: Mishandling of SDHC card might be one of the reasons for deletion of data from the SHDC card. For e.g. abruptly removal of SDHC card while working on them.
- Unintentionally formatting SDHC card: Sometime virus attack so badly on your SDHC card and you need to format your SHDC card. When you format your SDHC card without any backup of your precious data then its lead to the loss of data from SDHC card.
- Interruption: While doing some work on your SDHC card, any type of interruption such as power surge, fluctuating of voltage, etc. may lead to the corruption of data from SDHC card.