With the popularity of external hard drive, people are used to store their vital data on the external hard drive. It certainly brings much convenience in our daily life. Sometimes, you may lose files from the external hard drive, and get frustrated. In such situation, you may be thinking how to get back deleted files from the external hard drive without losing a single file. Luckily, there is a very efficient tool that can recover all your deleted files from external hard drive within few mouse clicks. Deleted File Recovery software is a perfect solution for recovering data from any storage devices such as internal hard drive, USB drive, pen drive, memory card, memory stick, FireWire drive, etc.
What happens when you delete files from external hard drive?
If you delete any files using Shift + Delete keys or simply delete key from external hard drive, they won’t get stored in Recycle Bin or Mac Trash, instead they bypass Recycle Bin or Trash folder and will get lost. But deleted files from the external hard drive doesn’t mean that it leads to permanent data loss. If you would like to get back deleted files even after losing them, then you should stop using the external hard drive immediately and make sure that you don’t add any new data onto it which result in overwriting of data and thus lead to permanent loss of data. Therefore, you need to take quick action if you want to recover vital data that was deleted from external hard drive. Deleted File Recovery software would be a perfect option for recovering of deleted files from the external hard drive.
Features of Deleted File Recovery Software:
- This software is capable of recovering deleted files from external hard drive of various brands such as Seagate, Samsung, Toshiba, Buffalo, Transcend, Kingston, Fujitsu, Imation, Western Digital, Iomega, Maxtor, SanDisk, etc.
- It supports recovery of deleted files on all major versions of Windows based operating system.
- It doesn’t modify or alter the original files during the recovery process.
- With the help of “Preview” option of the software, you can view the recovered files prior to restoration.
- Rather than thinking too much, proceed to download the demo version of Deleted File Recovery software using which you can estimate the chances of recovery before purchasing the tool.