“I have accidentally formatted MacBook Pro hard drive while trying to format the volume that contained unwanted files. There are various files such as photos, videos, music, documents, etc. are stored on it. Can anyone know how I can recover MacBook Pro Air hard drive data after format? I really need them back and I don’t have its backup to restore.”
Are you suffering from same situations then don’t get panic as you can opt MacBook Data Recovery software to get back files from formatted MacBook Pro Air hard drive? When a MacBook Pro Air hard drive data is formatted, actually the data will not be erased permanently from it, only the pointers associated with the hard drive is deleted and data remains intact. If you add any new data, then the deleted space will be occupied and you will lose you vital data forever. So if you need your data back then don’t add any new file to your MacBook Pro Air hard drive.
Reasons for MacBook Pro Air hard drive formatting:
- While creating a volume using Disk utility, you may accidentally format MacBook Pro Air hard drive.
- During reinstalling the operating system, you may mistakenly format MacBook Pro Air hard drive without noticing it properly.
- Sometimes, while accessing data from MacBook Pro Air hard drive you may end up wrongly right clicking on “Quick Format” option can lead to loss of data.
In all of the above-mentioned situations, you may lose data from MacBook Pro Air hard drive. However, you can unformat MacBook Pro Air hard drive and restore files with few mouse clicks. This software is capable of recovering files such as videos, music, photos, documents, etc. on all major versions of Mac-based operating system. It doesn’t alter or modify the file during the recovery process. To know more about how to recover MacBook Pro Air hard drive data after format, just download the free demo version of the software. Start recovering your files using the demo version of the utility. However, to save the recovered files, you should have to activate the licensed version of the software.
Features of MacBook Data Recovery Software:
- This software is capable of recovering MacBook Pro Air hard drive data after format within few mouse clicks.
- Using Preview option of the demo version of the software, you can view the recovered files prior to restoration.
- With the help of this utility, you can recover files from HFS, HFS+ based Mac drives.
- It restores files from MacBook Air, iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, etc.